VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello! I have an audio track for an anime that is 2h40min long. It's AAC 5.1. I want to convert it to AC3 5.1 for a DVD audio track. I usually convert those with Nero Wave Editor, but, although it opens the file, the track is only 37 minutes long. I don't know whether this a limitation of Nero or what. I tried Winamp and Besweet, but they all failed to convert the file, displaying error messages (Winamp: file output error, Besweet, Fatal error MAXFRAMESIZE not large enough - regardless of settings or conversion format). Audacity also doesn't recognize AAC files. Any suggestions, please?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    the audio ending at 37 min. is most likely because of an unrecoverable error in the audio file. not much you can do except start over and rip the original source again.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Actually, Nero has already done that several times with other files, all over one hour in length. I managed to convert the file using PopCorn MKV AudioConverter, which demuxes the mkv files and remuxes it with the audio converted to the format you want.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Actually, Nero has already done that several times with other files, all over one hour in length. I managed to convert the file using PopCorn MKV AudioConverter, which demuxes the mkv files and remuxes it with the audio converted to the format you want. But thank you for the suggestion.
    Quote Quote