VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    All,

When i connect my LaCie media device to my samsung tv using the yeloow red and white input the colour on the movies flas constantly from normal colours to completely saturated colours making it unwatchable any ideas

thanks from a newbie
    Quote Quote  
  2. With all Divx files or just a particular file? What about other types of video? What about when sitting at the UI?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    All files streaming of the media player, when i connect same player and cables to other tv it works perfectly so it must be a tv issue

thanks for your responce
    Quote Quote  
  4. It sounds like some incompatibility between the player and TV. That's very unusual though. Can you use s-video component video instead? Also make sure the device is set to output PAL video, not NTSC or PAL60.
    Last edited by jagabo; 22nd Jan 2011 at 11:49.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    both tvs are Samsung, the media player is perfect on one but the colours flash on the other one, Ill check the device settings as you suggest, it has no s-video just hdmi and composite, i thought it might be a specific setting on the tv

thanks again
    Quote Quote  
  6. There could be a problem with the TV's composite input. Have you tried other devices connected to that input?
    Quote Quote