VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Ok im new to this software and know the basics on how to use it and convert etc.

The issues i am having are that when converting my files which are AVI. format, i put them into SVCD2DVD which converts this into an Audio and Video format ready to burn to disc.

Basically once burned to a disc and played the audio is out of sync on every device i run it on. Now i have had this issue with every PC used in my home and also with every AVI. file i have downloaded. I am just wondering if there is anything i can do before converting or after converting which will align the audio and video so they are not out of sync.

Basically video is ahead of the audio constantly by the looks of things. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i have never been able to correct this since owning SVCD2DVD. Thanks

2. Forgot to add that when AVI is played in Media Player etc it plays fine with no sync problems. Its only once it is converted and gives you the Audio and Video files and also the other video file MPEG4 or what ever it produces, cant check as at work haha, but it then goes out of sync when either formats are burned to disc or watched on PC.

3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Marts1988, Do not post the same topic on several forums.
    Please do not cross post, once is enough.
    Continue in: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/330244-AVI-once-converted-has-sync-issues-Please-He...91#post2045491

Moderator redwudz