VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread
  1. Hello, I wonder if someone can help me... I've added Hungarian subtitles to the the first 4 seasons of 24 following the guides found on this forum and it worked like a charm. Starting season 5, I've got stuck in VobBlanker. It seems like the DVDs have a different file structure. Instead of the separate Pgc's (episodes) in the titleset - each aprox. 00:40:00 mins and 1.6 gb - there is a 2:47x and 6.4 gb one plus the actual episodes 0 bytes in size.
    If I try to replace the episodes I get this error: CELL NOT FOUND.
    Has anyone encountered these problems? Any help, suggestions please?
    Thanks a lot.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	VobBlanker.JPG
Views:	257
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	4732  

    Click image for larger version

Name:	error.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	4733  

    Quote Quote  
  2. You can't replace the individual episodes. You can only replace the single joined episode PGC of 2:47:23.18. You'll have to merge your subtitles into one file. And then you'll need to author them with the M2V, the AC3 audio, and the Celltimes.txt for the entire thing using Muxman. Only after that can you do the replace.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    you might could try running the disc thru dvd decrypter and separate each episode, then, replace every one where it has each individual episode in VobB...then blank the 2hr 47 minute and see if it works

    i havent yet encountered a tv series i use to add subs with VobB so I'm not dead sure unless i had it right in front of me
    Quote Quote  
  4. Many thanks for both replies, I'll have a look and see which way is easier for me.
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads