VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Everytime I open IE8, it opens it in a half page. I have to click on maximize every single time. Is there a way to save it so when I load and click pop-ups, it automatically goes to maximum?
    Quote Quote  
  2. How are you launching IE? If from an icon you can right click on the icon and select Properties, then set the Maximized option.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I am launching from the desktop/shortcut bar.
    Quote Quote  
  4. You mean quick launch bar next to the Start button? Right click on the bar and select Open In Explorer. Right click on the Launch Internet Explorer Browser and select Properites. Set Run to Maximized.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    You mean quick launch bar next to the Start button? Right click on the bar and select Open In Explorer. Right click on the Launch Internet Explorer Browser and select Properites. Set Run to Maximized.
    Jagabo, yes I meant the quick launch bar next to the START button. When I right click on the IE, I don't see "open in explorer". I am using Win 7. When I right click, I see "Internet Explorer", "Unpin this program from taskbar" or "Close all windows".
    Quote Quote  
  6. In Win7 try this: Start -> All Programs -> right click on Internet Explorer, select Properties, set Run to Maximized.
    Quote Quote