VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello i have about 100 video files i want to append a short video clip at the end of all those 100 different videos.
    i tried search and found this but it didn't work for me.

thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. what format ? what dimensions , fps, audio & video codecs, sample rates, etc... ?

use mediainfo to check a few

if they don't match characteristics you can't join them - they need to be modified (re-encoded) to match
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    what format ? what dimensions , fps, audio & video codecs, sample rates, etc... ?

use mediainfo to check a few

if they don't match characteristics you can't join them - they need to be modified (re-encoded) to match
    i have different criteria .. so i hope to encode ... what should i use for bulk encoding
    Quote Quote  
  4. Bulk encoding is easy, but changing the characteristics so they match in a bulk fashion is very difficult - I don't know of an easy way

You might be able to program a script (or ask someone to write one for you) that detects the characteristics, dimensions, etc and if, then statements or something similiar to resize to a certain size, resample fps, resample sample rate etc.. through avisynth or ffmpeg . This is way beyond my level of knowledge.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Click image for larger version

Name:	76085632.png
Views:	96
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	4613

okay i have managed to convert all the files into one format,aspect ratio,resolution etc please help me out !
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What happens when you try run mencoder from the command prompt? Any error? (From https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/276066-Append-the-same-AVI-file-on-70-different-AVI-files)
    Quote Quote