VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've bought many mp3's from Amazon and most are fine but I just got a bunch from them a few days ago and when I load the mp3's in Sony Sound Forge the sound stops dead about a minute before they're supossed to end (and the wave picture on the screen stops at the point of audio cut off as well) but they play all the way through on Windows Media Player.

Anyone know what the deal is? Will I get coasters if I burn them to CD or will the full tracks appear on the discs I make?

I don't mind making a coaster really but hope someone can explain why the conflict in the file & if I can resolve it an easy way.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've never had any issues with purchased Amazon MP3s..If WMP (yikes!) plays it "all the way through" you should be good to go..CD-Rs are dirt cheap, try it and find out since you "don't mind making a coaster really"..
    I would be more worried about the high priced SF not being able to process a simple task..Go figure!..
    What are the mp3 specs in question?..
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote  
  3. 160kbps bit rate & 4.93MB size. Forgot to say I think it was amazon.co.uk I bought it from, not sure if that makes a diff. I'll try and burn anyways and see what happens, thanks.
    Quote Quote