VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello All,

this is my first post here, so i'm hoping someone can help me.

I bought the Bose lifestyle 28/35 in the states, and had to move to London (job related reasons). of course i wasn't going to get rid of my new Bose home theater system, however I now had to unlock it's limitation on just REGION 1 DVDs.

I found a thread earlier about making your bose multi region (using buttons on the remote), but i fear those are for EU market bose home theatre systems? Is there one for the Bose lifestyle 28/35 made for a US market (one you buy and use in the states)?

if there isn't and it's the same unlock code/pattern for all Bose lifestyles 28/35 then maybe i'm doing something wrong (perhaps a tip or two from someone?)

thanks for any help, i'm looking forward to finally unlocking it and making it play multi-region dvds!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe you will be lucky and someone will post a code that works. The odds are highly against you, but it does sometimes happen. However, most DVD players sold in the USA and Canada cannot be unlocked. And yes, it is known for some models of DVD players sold outside of North America to be unlocked while the North American one can't be unlocked at all due to hardware differences.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ok, thanks for the update, shame that the american version is so difficult to crack...

if anyone can help to point me in the right direction that would really help me out

thank you
    Quote Quote