VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Does anyone know how to change the region on my Sony DVP-SR90 CD/DVD player?
    Last edited by Marvinshadow; 8th Oct 2010 at 12:04. Reason: Forgot to add make of DVD
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome to the forums. You're probably not going to like the answer.

1) If you have to ask here, that usually means you looked online for an unlock code (also called a "hack") and couldn't find one. Every now and then someone will post asking for an unlock code because there doesn't seem to be any information on the internet about it and someone will actually post back with a code that works. Such instances are quite rare though. I'd say that at most 5% of such requests get a reply with a code that works.
    2) Some DVD players can't ever be unlocked. You can probably count on one hand the number of BluRay players that can be unlocked if you were curious about them.
    3) Sony and Samsung players of all types are the most difficult in the world to unlock at this time.

So given all that, you are facing some very long odds against anyone ever giving you an unlock code for this player.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Not a user guide. Moving you to DVD Player forum. I also changed your title to better reflect your question.

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote