VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,
    I have, tonight, downloaded and installed DVD Slideshow GUI & I am having problems importing PPT and ODP files.

I watched the tutorial video & followed all of the instructions, but each time I select the presentation I wish to import (I have tried with PPT and ODP), Impress opens up and the presentation loads, but then DVD Slideshow GUI just seems to "freeze".

I have tried walking away and leaving it for some time (even with a test presentation of 2 slides) and nothing seems to happen.

The minute I close Impress, DVD Slideshow GUI comes up with an error message telling me that the import has failed.

Am I missing something really obvious, here? I have searched Google but cannot seem to come across any possible answer to my problem.
    I am using Windows 7 Professional if this makes any difference.

Thank you, in advance, for any support/advice.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Download a quick-fix here: http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/DSG_FIX.zip
    Unzip and replace with the one in the main DVD slideshow GUI folder.
    Last edited by tin2tin; 24th Sep 2010 at 01:26.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Please, let me know if the quick-fix solves that problem - I do not have Win 7.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I've added that fix to the 0.9.3.8 download on that page - so try to redownload and reinstall it.
    Quote Quote