VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    While on vacation I made several videos with my new camcorder. While making these videos I would sometimes (not all the time) receive an error message saying that my memory card was too slow and to choose a lower resolution. I restarted the camcorder and was able to record normally with no error messages. When I returned home and downloaded the videos to my computer only 3 of the videos (MP4) were readable. Every video I recorded seems to be there in various sizes but not playable. I checked and realized that my card was a class 2 not class 8 like I had thought. Is there some utility program that I can use or some video service that I can send these videos to that can repair them. These videos are priceless moments at Disneyland, can someone offer any guidence or help? I already tried a program called "All Media Fixer" to no avail. My camcorder was a Samsung HMX-H100NM
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    VLC can play just about any type of file...... even damaged ones. You might give that a try.

If I recall correctly it has a "repair file" feature built in.

Be sure to create backup files before you start playing around with things.

TC
    Quote Quote