VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HI

I did not realize that EasyCA USB 2.0 Video and Audio Capture needed a name & registration number when installing software, where would you find name & registration code?

Name:  51UJgh7R7nL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 6279
Size:  23.2 KB
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Serial should be on the cd sleeve on the back ... name could be anything you want to use
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just bought EasyCap USB 2.0 video capture and I find no registration code anywhere on any of the materials that came in my order. The CD envelope is perfectly clear front and back. Any other ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jneware View Post
    I just bought EasyCap USB 2.0 video capture and I find no registration code anywhere on any of the materials that came in my order. The CD envelope is perfectly clear front and back. Any other ideas?
    If there is nothing helpful in the paper documents included with your order, all I can suggest is to look for a readme file on the CD or instructions on the seller's/manufacturer's website, or contact the seller/manufacturer for instructions.

Every few days there is a new post here about some problem with an EasyCap USB 2.0. The EasyCap USB devices sold for next to nothing on ebay and other websites are only a good deal for some buyers and a headache for the rest.
    Quote Quote