VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    I have a m2ts ripped from a BD that has 1080p24 VC1 with AC3 5.1 audio.

What I wanna do is mux the video stream to a WMV container while converting the audio to either WMA 2.0 or 5.1 for XBox playback.

I was able to convert it to ASF without AC3 track using solveing muxer. How can I mux the audio in ? what to use to convert to wma?

I also tried WMNicEnc that seems should do it for the audio but I don't get any "codecs" in both audio and video option even if I have WMV codecs. I tried to install the codecs exe from the developer page but it seems corrupted? It says I don't have enough space on every machine I tried.
    Anyway does it allow to mux audio and video while keeping the video without re compressing?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by -Sandro- View Post
    How can I mux the audio in ? what to use to convert to wma?
    You can use windows media stream editor . There are lots of ways to convert to wma, eg expression encoder, wmnicenc, dbpoweramp etc... . You can check this thread, it lists the steps of what you want to do for xbox . You can start near the end near page 5 or 6.
    http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=119785&page=6

I also tried WMNicEnc that seems should do it for the audio but I don't get any "codecs" in both audio and video option even if I have WMV codecs. I tried to install the codecs exe from the developer page but it seems corrupted? It says I don't have enough space on every machine I tried.
    Anyway does it allow to mux audio and video while keeping the video without re compressing?
    Nope . It only accepts avs scripts, which means uncompressed audio & video once it's fed through avisynth. So requires re-encoding
    Quote Quote