VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

How I can use a trailer like first play and later appears the menu (or better, the welcome screen and later the trailer)?
    Quote Quote  
  2. In AUTHOR tab set [x] Skip top menu playback / [-] Play all.

In trailer properties mark it as HIDDEN TITLE and "Action after playback: Go to menu"

Doing this will cause player to play the trailer first and then go to the menu (trailer won't be visible in the menu). If you want trailer to be included as a title in the menu, do not mark it as HIDDEN.

Dean
    Laugh and the world will laugh with you. Cry and you will be alone
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, Dean.

thanks again for your help.

but, what about the welcome screen is still avaliable?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Yes, it will play before all of the hidden titles and the menu.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks man.

I'm running your multiAVCHD 4.1 build 765---awesome with the poster
    Quote Quote  
  6. Post back if you succeed with your project.

There will be a menu for SD-DVD output, too:

Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How can include poster in AVCHD like appear in the image posted
    Quote Quote  
  8. By using [x] Slide menu style and checking [x] Create single-title menu pages option in MENU/Extended... and in title [properties] there is a [search] button to download movie posters and backgrounds. You can select the cover and if you wish you can select a background from folder .\multiAVCHD\templates\res\tmdb\ and use it as a background image in MENU/General tab.

You can read more about it here: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1427260#post1427260

Dean
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, Dean.

I Do like you explain me, but don't work just appear a auto poster.

About the trailer first play...the same...appears the traler and follow the movie...maybe I do something wrong when in movie properties in menu make my own custom changes to chapter and setup menu. help me please, and let me know if I'm wrong if do something else.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by multiAVCHD View Post
    In AUTHOR tab set [x] Skip top menu playback / [-] Play all.

In trailer properties mark it as HIDDEN TITLE and "Action after playback: Go to menu"

Doing this will cause player to play the trailer first and then go to the menu (trailer won't be visible in the menu). If you want trailer to be included as a title in the menu, do not mark it as HIDDEN.

Dean
    Hi, Dean. Respect.

I did exactly as you said, step by step. However, I get neither a welcome screen nor any menu after the hiddden video is played. All videos are played sequentially. Am using build 771. I have tried custom menus for individual titles and a common default menu as well to no avail.

Please help.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Hi, Dean!
    I do not know what I'm doing wrong, but when I give [Properties] there is a [search] button to download movie posters and backgrounds, he will not find me anything any poster or backrounds. I do not know how to get there to make it look like this http://i.imgbox.com/WIKfstEN.png Thanks. Sorry for my English weaker.
    Quote Quote  
  12. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Miro72 View Post
    Hi, Dean!
    I do not know what I'm doing wrong, but when I give [Properties] there is a [search] button to download movie posters and backgrounds, he will not find me anything any poster or backrounds. I do not know how to get there to make it look like this http://i.imgbox.com/WIKfstEN.png Thanks. Sorry for my English weaker.
    The last post by multiAVCHD's author happened on January 15 of 2011

At Doom9's forum, his last post happend on: "6th July 2012".

You'd better have started a new thread...

Originally Posted by vBulletin
    Old thread warning!
    I'm aware that this thread is 2201 days old but I still want to reply.
    Quote Quote