VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there, have been using svcd2dvd for 8 years now and never had any problems! I only ever conert xvid to dvd no menu's or any messing about!
    I recently did a system restore to may this year when things were working well on my pc, as it was going a bit pear shaped and wasn't really up for the reformat unless I had to!
    Svcd2dvd was working fine!!!
    After system restore, everything else is fine, when i try to open svcd2dvd it gives the problem box send message to windows! not one single bit of it opens, lots of rumbling from pc and then error message send report yes or no!
    So uninstalled it, cleared verything to do with it from pc and program files, rebooted re downloaded it re installed and same thing!!!
    pulling my hair out!
    any ideas bar a full reformat???

cheers

Tasty
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Probably better in our SVCD2DVD & VOB2MPG forum. Moving you.

And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote  
  3. yeah prob m8 sorry!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Can you post the error message? Have you tried reinstalling .net?
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi it's just the standard windows error report message "SVCD2DVD 2.5 has encountered a problem and needs to close"
    I will try re installing the net framework thing again...i never thought of that!
    Usually on a fresh install after a reformat it goes through all that!
    will try now
    Cheers

Tasty
    Quote Quote  
  6. cheers m8!
    I uninstalled the net framework, I re-installed it!
    Tried re-installing svcd2dvd, and went through the whole process sweet as a nut!
    Just converting a movie now!!!
    Cheers m8 for pointing me in the right direction!
    Tasty
    Quote Quote