VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guest
    Ok this my be dumb question but is the software or is the Hardware that determines your max size? OH! if it software what is the best?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Guest
    Originally Posted by real_newbie
    Ok this my be dumb question but is the software or is the Hardware that determines your max size? OH! if it software what is the best?
    try agin!

Ok this may be a dumb question but is the Software or is the Hardware that determines your max screen size? OH! if it software what is the best?
    Quote Quote  
  3. What do u mean max size? Do you mean in your display properties? If so its hardware. If not, well explain more. What are you doing?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Guest
    Originally Posted by mortarshellupyaass
    What do u mean max size? Do you mean in your display properties? If so its hardware. If not, well explain more. What are you doing?
    :lol:

Thanks. I just wondered if I could use any software to effect my display properties beyond what the hardware says you can have. There are many programs out there that imply that is the software can up your max display properties. I was wondering if that was true.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Well hardware is the root of graphic capabilities. It may be possible to download some piece of software to extend your resolution but maybe you should just buy a new vid card. you can get something nice for about $130. Otherwise check www.downloads.com see if they have any utilities for display tweeking
    Quote Quote