VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would like to request 2 Bat scripts.
    1. I have some MKV files that are dual audio/Subtitle and I would like to remove the unnecessary audio/subtitle streams and remux. As there is hundreds of episodes I was wondering If I could use a script to do this? The files are TV series so the things that need to be removed have the same ID. If someone could make me a script that does this using MKVMerge or any other program that would be awesome

ID’s that need to be removed 2, 4,6,7
    ID’s that want to be kept are 1,3,5

The files are located at
    J:\Alex's\TV\Showname\

2. If possible I would like to request another script as well. To Mux mkv and subtitle files together. I am In the middle of converting some anime to psp so I can watch it on a plane but am tired of manually muxing the converted video and subtitles together.

thanks

If you need any other info please ask me
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've found a way. Although its a very very long way to do what I want.

1. use a auto renamer to make all files have almost the same file name like "nameep1.mkv" "nameep2.mkv"

2. Do what You want done with the first file in Mkvmerge (Including the output directory) but dont click the start muxing buttion. click muxing on the menu and choose copy command line to clip board.

Now in a text editor, paste what you just copied and copy that command out for how ever many episodes you want done now all you need to do is change the file input and output names in each copy to the other episodes. e.g nameep1.mkv to nameep2.mkv

The only problem now is finding a program that will automatically edit the "ep1" in the copies to "ep2" "ep3" and so on. So this doesnt have to be done Manually. Does anyone know of a program that can do this?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I know this post is old but i didnt even know of the command line option it had. in regards to running this it can be easily done, with the existing you information you have i.e. command line for each merg place this information into a text editor and save the file as a .bat file, once complete you can run the command lines but double clicking the .bat file and this will process it all for you.

Since I now have the command line structure I am going to create an application that can create and run the command line information easily as 1,2,3
    Quote Quote  
  4. Feel free to share your app

Btw, the a way to use it..

Quote Quote