VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    As you all know many new digital cameras do not come with instruction manuals. On the cheap, they use CD's. I just bought a Panasonic FZ35 camera and did not get the full manual. However, I found a vendor who sells them at a reasonable price. The manual is bounded and clear. If you want a full manual try: http://manualsforall.com
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Or you can view/download/save the owners manual direct from Panachronic for no charge here:
    http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMCFZ35.PDF
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You just don't get it! That is 40 pages of a manual that should be 218 pages. They short changed you at Panasonic. Do you want to print 218 pages, or even 40, when a manual you can take with you, without a computer is available-pure insanity mate!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I bought my MUCH MUCH more sophisticated Nikon D70 and Nikon D90 cameras in Germany. I live here in Germany but my German language skills are not "operations manual" quality. The only manuals I've ever had are the downloaded PDF versions from Nikon. Full size, no short-changing like Panachronic. My latest Canon portable camera?....same exact story. All the manuals are duplicated online....full size.
    Get it?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe I should try explaining it in another language as English seems to be going no place. You can get the manuals on line in pdf format, but then do you want to print tons of pages with your printer. I guess you do not appreciate the value of a compact bounded manual that you can place in your camera bag. It beats the hell out of high tech in this instance and because you don't appreciate it, the companies will rip you off and save money for themselves.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by pepegot1 View Post
    Maybe I should try explaining it in another language as English seems to be going no place. You can get the manuals on line in pdf format, but then do you want to print tons of pages with your printer. I guess you do not appreciate the value of a compact bounded manual that you can place in your camera bag. It beats the hell out of high tech in this instance and because you don't appreciate it, the companies will rip you off and save money for themselves.

Do you really need the manual in all 57 different languages.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I get the FREE .pdf download, print only the pages needed, and put 'em in a nice little folder. I you want to pay cash to have every single page printed and bound for you by someone else, that's fine. Just don't insult us if we don't want to do it your way.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by pepegot1 View Post
    I'm just not stupid enough to pay someone to give me what I already have. If you enjoy paying someone to resize and print a PDF file that you just said you already have on a CD....then please do....but keep it to yourself. Advertising useless crap on a message board as popular as this one STINKS of SPAM.
    Quote Quote