VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    or it may have been just before, can't tell, but tried reinstalling with new version, and it was slightly more functional but wouldn't start processing anything, just said error, for pass 1. the initial problem was that I would select a movie with AVS script creator, but the preview wouldn't open, and the movie wouldn't load into megui. Now, I can load movies in, but they error as soon as I start it. I'm using the exact same settings, on same files (bluray rips), that i've been using for months, going through all my movies, and then it just stopped working??

Any Help?

Thanks,
    rlr
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    bump
    Quote Quote  
  3. Post the error message and log file
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

Log file

There is no error message, aside from "error" in queue, immediately following start of app.

I went as far as reinstalling WHS, and the apps I had on there, with same results. I don't understand, I haven't changed any settings and have been encoding movies the exact same way for months. Only thing I know is different is possibly a recent update from Windows.

Thanks!
    rlr
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by runLoganrun View Post
    Hi,

Log file

There is no error message, aside from "error" in queue, immediately following start of app.

I went as far as reinstalling WHS, and the apps I had on there, with same results. I don't understand, I haven't changed any settings and have been encoding movies the exact same way for months. Only thing I know is different is possibly a recent update from Windows.

Thanks!
    rlr

Solution- I had been copying some profiles I created, whenever i reinstalled megui, or reformatted windows. I made a new profile with same settings, and it worked fine. somehow the file I had saved was corrupt, or something.
    Quote Quote