VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've opened two media players just to see if it was me but the original file is brighter with much more detail. I find that whenever I export a video I edited regardless if I did it in Pinnacle, Cyberlink, or just simply uploaded the original file to youtube, the quality degrades. Not so much pixelation but for example my guitar player could be seen even though I recorded it at night in the original file right off my camcorder but once I edit it or upload it he becomes a shadow. I mean the video gets darker after rendering or uploading. I'm a drummer who uses pro-tools and Reason. Vid editing is new to me but I've tried many dif software and uploaded the og file and still it gets darker. Why? Any help please?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    To begin with, you have to be careful using two players at the same time. They may use different methods for display (one overlay, one not) which can give very different results. You will also lose some quality when you encode out of Cyberlink, and most likely again when you upload to youtube.

It would help if you could post a few seconds (the same few seconds) from each video (before and after) so we can see the difference.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote