VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes I m talking about the pain called joining, editing w/o losing quality etc

Is the camcorder's capability (ok basic) for cutting unwanted parts or the need to join all these small files (every time you pause its another file) for making one only for a movie with the same subject enough or not?

Life is short pals. Nero Vison , PowerDirector and this and that to do what? To add some effects? I give up.

To take out some unwanted material and to join my clips I think my sANYO FH1 (and otherS like it) can do it and w/o any compromise in quality and w/o freezings and the need of super processors, 8 Gb Ram and so on.....

1080p is not an easy thing to deal with. I was shooting in 720 only to be able to handle the mp4 files and even in this case it was a whole story. But then why to have a HD? Hours and hours lost. The main is to keep the memories and to have time for more important things.

Am I making any mistake?
    KONX OM PANX
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Presumptive. Your personal purposes and output preferences are your own. It would take a lot of time to explain the various purposes and video needs of others...

...but like you said, life's short.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am not talking of course for maniacs like I used to be or ok lets say advanced users, but for the average person who wants to keep some moments in high quality, why don t you tell us why your camcorder s editing capabilities are not enough for you
    KONX OM PANX
    Quote Quote