FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    good point. thx.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    ...I suspect most consumer level software will have similar issues (DVDA does too), and this is why I suggested you check with the plant specifically if they have any authoring requirements or warnings...
    Ahem...
    I've made ~12 successful Replications with DVDA, so not ALL prosumer apps are in the same boat. (First time or 2 had to tweak, though). But if you want ERROR-FREE, go with the pros (Scenarist, etc). Done scores of successful DVD repl's with it and with DVD Maestro...

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ahem...
    I've made ~12 successful Replications with DVDA, so not ALL prosumer apps are in the same boat. (First time or 2 had to tweak, though). But if you want ERROR-FREE, go with the pros (Scenarist, etc). Done scores of successful DVD repl's with it and with DVD Maestro...
    Are we talking about DVD or Blu ray here?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Then-I was talking about DVD. Haven't replicated Blu-ray yet (though I'm about to). For BD, I'd ONLY use one of the big boys - Scenarist, NetBlender, Blu-Print. Especially because I work with Stereo3D including BD3D, and those are the only ones that support it.

I can see now that poisondeathray could have been talking about BD wrt DVDA and Encore, however since even the most current versions still only list DVD mastering tools in their featuresets (their BDs only have burning tools), you can see how I might have taken this.

Scott
    Quote Quote