VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I speak other languages and add titles to the original DVD subtitles, but I want to go off even if the subtitle How can I
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    How can I?
    Quote Quote  
  3. DVD language options in English language when we talk but in the English than other languages are spoken to these places and add titles I, but other subtitles disabled and non-English speaking to the subtitle now, but as I told you to disable even those in English speaking non-places subtitle will be
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You either need to find a better online translator, or write in your native tongue and hope some here can translate for you.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Turkish: elimde dvd filme türkçe ses ekledim fakat türkçe dışında bazı konuşmalar italyanca ve fransızca konuşuluyor bende o yerlere altyazı ekledim fakat menüden altyazıyı kapalı konuma getirince italyanca ve fransızca olduğu sahnelerin yerine otomatik türkçe altyazı gelmesini istiyorum

English: I got the dvd movie Turkish sounds I added, but other than Turkish, some speeches in Italian and French are spoken on me that somewhere subtitles I added, but the menu the subtitles off turn when the Italian and French are presented instead of the automatic Turkish subtitles to come I want
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You have a movie that has a Turkish audio track - but some parts have non-Turkish dialog (Italian and French?)
    You added subtitles for those parts, but they don't show up?
    Quote Quote