VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I trying to figure out a easy way to put my mkv 1080 p on dvd-dl to fit on the disc to play in my ps3 and blu ray standalone player. i know all 1080p movies wont fit on one disc i been trying alot of programs i just cant find the right one can someone please help me.
    Quote Quote  
  2. multiavchd having some problems using this program do they have any easy guide for mkv to avchd for blu ray\ps3
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Haven't seen one. What is the problem you are having ?

Basic guide.

1. Open Multi-AVCHD and click Add File
    2. If the file name is green in the list, go to step 4
    3. Click on the filename to open properties page, then click on Transcode. Choose Two Pass Fast for encoding and enter correct bitrate (use a bitrate calculator)
    4. Set you menu options and subtitle options if appropriate. default subtitle settings are usually fine unless you want to force the subs on.
    5. Check your output destination (bottom of the screen)
    6. Click Start, then chose AVCHD Relaxed and wait until it is done. Could take several hours.

Once it completes, burn the results with Imgburn. Select the BDMV folder and Imgburn will set itself up for AVCHD burning automagically.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  4. it keep giving me an error message of transcode may not work if you see this message i have avisynth 2.5 install and its not recognizing avisynth
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have had this happen from time to time. Usually an uninstall of Multi-AVCHD with Revo, then a reinstall fixes it. Worst case, reinstall avisynth, FFDShow and Haali splitter. Make sure you use the recommended versions if you can.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote