VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. About the audios; first open the 2 AVIs in something like GSpot or MediaInfo to confirm they're really in the same format (both MP3 or both AC3, for example). If the only differences are in bitrate (130 and 128, for example), then maybe you can join them. Just not using VDubMod. It's very strict about such things. Instead maybe try AviDemux. Here's Baldrick's guide to using AviDemux:

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/295782-How-to-get-started-with-avidemux-edit-and-co...y-video-format
    Quote Quote  
  2. As always, thanks very much for your reply! All the trouble is due to at the conversion I used "VBR MP3" in AutoGK's setting. Although it was supposed to be 128 kbps but the overhead (whatever that means) is different for files converted at different times. So VirtualDubMod refuses to play/join them. I worked around it by using the setting "Auto" for output audio type. Since I'm converting to 100% target quality, the file is big, the output audio is AC3. (I guess choosing "original AC3" should work too.) VirtualDubMod now plays and joins the files like a charm. Thanks again!
    Quote Quote