VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to rip my first dvd and seem to get as far as making the files with dvd2avi and then when I try to load up the files with tmpg I get a meesage that my d2v file is unsupported. what can I do to fix this problem. I have tried over and over starting from scracth and always get this message, someone help..
    Quote Quote  
  2. are you deleting the vob files b4 you use tmpc. i did this and had the same error restored vobs and it worked ok
    Quote Quote  
  3. Make sure you have the right .d2v file. Smartripper also makes one, but it will not work with TMPGEnc.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I have not deleted any files and am using the right d2v file and it still will not load. do I need certain drivers or plugins to make this work?
    Quote Quote  
  5. ok I looked under tmpg/option/enviroment setting/vfapi plugin and all the boxes have checks by them...but in dvd2avi under help there is no check by the vfapi plugin. Is this what I need and how do I get it?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Copy dvd2avi.vfp and dvd2avi.exe to the same directory. Some people had more luck if all dvd2avi and all TMPG files are copied to the same directory. Dvd2avi.vfp should be part of the dvd2avi package. If not, download dvd2avi 1.76 from http://www.doom9.net
    Quote Quote  
  7. thanks it worked, now anybody want to tell me which is the best method of ripping my dvd's to a vcd?
    Quote Quote