VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Ok yes I have searched the forum and yes I have found but they are all old posts like 3 years past and I thought there might be something new. Short of using Premiere or Pinacle is there a software that allows me editing a video to select a region of the video and blur it out? Yes I mean select. I tried AVS with it's scripting editor and though it is quick and easy I still have to select regions using x,y coords. Using Vdub and it's filters is the same thing, I have to manually enter the coords to blur. This is fine I can figure that out. The problem is it like most people moves in the video so every other frame I have to move it also.

Any recent software that does this, like I said allows me to select not scripting. I know vdub will but I have to enter manually and takes too long for what I need any ideas?

Thanks in advanced.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jfreak53 View Post
    The problem is it like most people moves in the video so every other frame I have to move it also.
    Nothing's changed. You still gotta fork out the big bucks for tracking an object and blurring.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Shucks! ha ha. So does pinnacle studio 11 do this fully? I know it does the blurring but does it do object tracking that anyone knows of? If it does tracking that might be worth it then hmmm
    Quote Quote  
  4. Oh also. Let's say no tracking auto. Is there software that does just the frame by frame blur but where I don't have to insert the coords? Where I can select with mouse? That would at least make it faster.
    Quote Quote