VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I used to use VideoReDo to cut out segments of long video files I have on my computer by selecting what parts I wanted to keep then adding the cuts to the list then exporting the cuts as a single mpeg file.

Just recently my pc got corrupted and I lost the original installer so I decided to start using womble mpeg video wizard dvd to edit my large files but I am having a real problem navigating around the app.

I have a 1hr video file and I want to cut out 2 10min parts and save them as a file and I can't figure out for the life of me what I need to do.

Can anyone explain to me in step form how to cut out parts then save them on thier own to a exported video file.

Thanking you in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD stopped working on win 8.1 pro it says closed program. i tried from Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD 4.0.4.114 to Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD 5.0.1.112 different versions but all stops working. i am trying to edit mp4 file. i tried it on different mp4 files but same problem. why the program closes.please help me.
    any alternative to Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD
    Quote Quote