VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey... so I have a problem (you can skip the first 30 seconds or so):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjRRSktlVlk

and I'm wondering if there is any way to slow down the video to roughly fit with the audio. A kind of video stretch method would be nice... If any one else has had this problem before, how did you go about fixing it?

i hate bad cameras...

thanks for your time
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Most linear timeline editors like Sony Movie Studio are quite useful for stuff like that.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Vegas Pro has the velocity Envelope feature, which allows you to vary the speed using keyframes
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    smd721, in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time.

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  5. Far too goddamn old now EddyH's Avatar
    Soul sucking suburbia! But a different part since I last logged on.
    Search Comp PM
    For a fairly rough, ghetto way of doing it, VirtualDub is able to alter the framerate to match the audio, if you're able to import the video into said program. Then you can resample the rate to a more standard one than whatever the arbitary output is.
    Or, you can alter the audio to fit the video, which may be simpler. Something like Audacity should be able to do a good quality stretch, or again Virtualdub comes with built in filters for this stuff nowadays.
    -= She sez there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monsters! =-
    Back after a long time away, mainly because I now need to start making up vidcapped DVDRs for work and I haven't a clue where to start any more!
    Quote Quote