VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I recently bought the Canon HFS 10 camcorder and would like some help with the following:

1. Need to convert the contents to a regular DVD format with menus
    2. Need to convert the contents to Blu-Ray format with Menus.

I am not much into editing but rather just convert the files to an optical disc so I can remove them from the SD card and have permanent storage. What software would give me a good end to end solution and is my computer config good enough for the task
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would give tmpgenc authoring works a try. Both dvd and blu-ray authoring.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by flix View Post
    2. Need to convert the contents to Blu-Ray format with Menus.
    You could try this programe it's free too.

https://www.videohelp.com/tools/multiAVCHD

multiAVCHD allows you to turn a bunch of MKV, M2TS, TS, VOB, AVI files and a bunch of DVD, Blu-ray/AVCHD/BDMV folders into disc with a simple menu structure that should play on Blu-ray players. Put up to 252 different files, MPEG2, Quicktime MOV, MKV/AVC, M2TS/MTS, TS and AVCHD/BluRay folders in one place and navigate all these via nice 1080p top menu. One click DVD to Blu-ray/AVCHD(no reencoding).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you both Baldrick and NWO. I really appreciate your input. I will try them and post back with any questions/results

Flix
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You can also try Nero. I have used Nero 8 to combine multiple M2TS or MTS files on to a single DVD. I haven't tried the newer versions or making a BLU RAY disc.
    Quote Quote