VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey!

I have done some dvds with vob2meg now.. When I still used the free version it did something that was called "fixing timestamp" ... the Pro version doesn't do that anymore?!?! (settings? where) I also activated GOP Timestamp correction, but the Problem is... If i want to put a dvd to mpg file, the time of the mpg file doesn't match the time of the movie from the original dvd... Although it seems to have the same file size if i check the original vobs...

examp: movie of dvd, 5 vobs, 5,450 GB = 1 hour 30 min
    movie done with vob2mpg = 1 mpg file , 5,450GB = 1 hour 15 min...

What do I have to do?!?!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Fixing timestamps is done on the fly in the PRO version.

Is the last 15 mins missing?
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hey Chris!

It seems that the movie is not cut or something like that, i can see the credits at the end of the movie, but... the time doesn't match with the time of the original dvd...

edit: i just ran the movie... and compared to my computer time... the time on the movie went to slow.. although the video itself was displayed in correct speed...

so how can i fix this time issue?!
    Last edited by DATENSCHUTZ1; 18th Apr 2010 at 15:55.
    Quote Quote  
  4. i have just opened the movie done with vob2mpg with virtual dub mod, and it says that the timecode is incorrect... what do i have to do?!! is there a tool that can reset or repair the timecode?
    Quote Quote  
  5. so now i just played the movie in GOM Media Player, time here is exact and correct.. but why is the time in VLC wrong?!?!?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have a new version which has a batch Remuxer. It may well sort out the issue. I will upload it later today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PublishVacancy1287.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1424
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote