VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I have just downloaded a blu-ray film at 26gb because i want to experiment with decoding it to MP4, AVI and MKV before i commit to upgrading to bluray to check on the quality and the time factor in decrypting films to one of the 3 above.

I want to decrypt them at about 4gb first then try 8gb to check on quality and decide which would be the best to go for and also to check out the programs that will be used to decrypt them.

When listening to the film i realised the voice audio was a bit low but the music and effects were quite loud i have adjusted my realtek HD audio manager settings and that makes the voices louder but also the music and effects i have also noticed this on other decrypted blu-ray films that i have downloaded, so im not sure what the problem is, i have the latest K-lite codecs. I was watching on media player classic as that is the only one i have on my pc at the moment

What i would like to know is how best to start in my experiment what would be the best programs to use and is the k-lite codec pack enough or should i be downloading something else and what can i try to make the voices louder without making the whole film louder can it be an audio codec problem or could it be the program i am using to watch it and what is the best program to watch full blu-ray films and decrypted

Any help and advice on this would be appreciated

2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use Ripbo264 to convert blu-ray to mkv or mp4. Play those with mpchc.

And where can I download blu-ray movies? :P

3. You can try www.torrentz.com or http://hd-torrents.org/ but you will need to find someone with an invite or donate but the films are ratio killers lol if you download the full movie

4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    No warez talk please.