VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. this is for the madtv dvd disk five, there is the 200th episode which i can find, but i don't know how to rip the special features from there, which are extra clips, i tried using magic dvd ripper. please anyone with detailed instructions.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    To exactly what format are you trying to rip them to?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVDFab HD Decrypter. Main Movie mode. It will chose the largest title or the first title as the main, but you can change this to whatever title you want.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by guns1inger View Post
    DVDFab HD Decrypter. Main Movie mode. It will chose the largest title or the first title as the main, but you can change this to whatever title you want.
    I tried that but i wanted the output to be avi or something playable. the output were files with other extensions like vob etc?

when i click 'full disk' that's what happened.

please help?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    FYI, VOB's are playable..That said, DVDfab HD will not rip special features(IIRC)..For that you'll need the full featured pay version..Or rip full disc with DVDfab HD and then use something like DVDshrink to rip the extras...
    If you want an avi output, then again either the full-featured all-in-one pay version or rip to HDD with the free version and convert to avi with, AutoGk, Virtualdub, Avidemux, etc..
    Last edited by t0nee1; 6th Apr 2010 at 18:25.
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote