VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When ripping television episode DVDs for my library I usually use Fair Use Wizard with no problems.
    Fair Use will break it down for me and show the separate episodes so I can select what to rip set options etc...

Well the DVD I am working with at the moment has 6 episodes on it but only one chain is showing up in Fair use at a duration of 2:19:50 which is the duration for all 6 episodes.

My question is, how can I rip the 6 episodes (single chain) from the DVD to 6 separate XviD .AVI files. Is Fair use wizard the wrong program for this situation? What is recommended for what I am trying to do?

Thanks for any advice...
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind...
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    The only answer is to do a two-step process. Rip with something else where you can pick one episode at a time.....then re-encode to xvid.
    Quote Quote  
  3. And if they're all in the same PGC, that means DVD Decrypter in IFO Mode set to decrypt the correct number of chapters per episode.
    Quote Quote