VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried www.any-flv-downloader.com

It actually works.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Yes, and now the Any FLV Downloader had renamed StreamTransport.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks for comments. Yes I've downloaded StramTransport and will try it out in the next few days.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rage2100 View Post
    Keepvid is now an official piad software. Tried every other software and video download site I could think of and nothing worked. Guess will need to wait until someone figures out a way to break-in the defences.
    Does anyone know how much the paid Keepvid program costs? If it works, I wouldn't mind paying for it as long as it works and is not too expensive. I like to use quite a few of the tutorials on youtube and having them where I can view them on my computer is almost a must, now.
    Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Plato
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by WishMaker View Post
    Does anyone know how much the paid Keepvid program costs?
    US$20. But why bother when there are so many free alternatives like Download Helper, VideoCacheView, the aforementioned StreamTransport, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  6. The last time I checked KEEPVID worked to get .flv files.
    What is "piad" ?
    It was free to use the last time I looked.
    Quote Quote  
  7. As has been pointed out, Keepvid.com will not download anything from Youtube anymore. If you enter a Youtube URL you will get a message saying you have to download their software and pay for a license. Note the line at the bottom of this screen cap:

Click image for larger version

Name:	kv.png
Views:	1673
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	948
    Last edited by jagabo; 21st Mar 2010 at 12:22.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The license is a lifetime. I guess it's worth it as it supports the programmers efforts. If they do not become greedy.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the info. $20.00 is fair enough. I've only used keepvid and used it for free enough times, that I should have donated at least that much.
    Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Plato
    Quote Quote