VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone,

First let me start by apologizing for taking up forum space with a question like this, but it seems to have been asked before and no one has responded with a suitable answer/solution. My problem is as follows: I just started using TMPGEnc Authoring works 4 in an attempt to create more visually dynamic menus. The program works as expected when authoring and burning a single .avi file to DVD, but when I try to do the same thing with multiple .avi file, i.e. a TV. Show series I come across an "Access is Denied (Error code 0x80070005)" when I attempt to convert it into DVD files. EVREYONE replies that the file is in use somewhere else, and I would agree if someone else were posting this question, but I assure you the files are not in use anywhere else, and to make sure I downloaded an unlocker tool to double check. I also read replies saying it was based on space, which I have over 50 gigs free, on file structure, so I moved my "working" folder to C:/ and then to E:/ the root's of both of my HDD's. I am out of ideas and could really use some help! Thank you in advance.

-The Roo
    Quote Quote  
  2. Other possible points of interest:

App version: 4.0.4.24

*It crashes at various points through out the conversion from 0% right up to 51% being the highest i have got before recieving the error.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What does Pegasys Inc. support say about this problem?
    *** Now that you have read me, do some other things. ***
    Quote Quote  
  4. My apologies ... although this is an old thread, it popped up as the first and only topic-specific google search result regarding this TMPGENC access error code, so I wanted to post the solution that I subsequently found by happenstance. The surprisingly simple answer had nothing to do with the TMPGENC input files or the setup within TMPGENC, and instead I had simply run out of space in the partition where I was trying to create a media output file from TMPGENC. Some overdue file maintenance clearing up that partition did resolve the problem.
    Quote Quote