VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    the drive was working fine till the other day even burned a data dvd 30 or so minutes before I found the issue well the drive will read dvd's but not able to record or burn anything it goes through the process like it burns the files but it won't really end up on the dvd as it errors out when checking the dvd and tried multiple dvd's same issue also have xp as operating system.
    I have made multiple data and video dvd's and haven't had a issue until the other day. I tried to burn with the drag and drop with xp and nero software as well. tried removing the hardware via hardware installed and restarting no luck checked Imapi CD-burning COM service tried running and disabled. anyone have any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It probably won't help, but try burning with ImgBurn, then if it fails, take a look at the burn log and maybe post it here. That might give you some clues. If it's a hardware problem with the drive, consider replacing it.

And this is the DVD Recorder Forum. Moving you to the DVD & Blu-ray Writers Forum.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Post a burnlog.
    *** Now that you have read me, do some other things. ***
    Quote Quote