VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello
    I am new and must confess that I know little or nothing about computers etc...you might say - technically challenged...
    I use my lap top - It is an old IBM think Pad with windows XP professional. I do a bit or corporate training and use the lap top
    as a dvd player - I project video films - ( files in the NTSC video format ) on a screen with a projector. As i have cut the scenes relevant to
    my program i have them stored in my hard disc.
    I need a video playerin which I can create a play list....I need to use only a dozen or so clips from my collection of over a 100 scenes. Now I use
    windows media player and am not having this facility, so for every program i use win dvd creator and make a dvd of the 10 or 12 film clips and then play it.
    this is cumbersome and takes a long time.
    Just like the audio player is there with an option to create a playlist I am looking for a dvd player - ( some files are also in mpeg etc) where i can create a playlist and
    play.....
    Maybe a basic query in this forum of experts but can someone help me please?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It doesn't sound like you want a "DVD Player", you want a media player that has playlist support. I've not tried to use a playlist for video files, so Im not sure which will do what you want.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote