VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone, i apologize if im in the wrong section but it said newbie so i assumed it was for me lol.

I got my BMI through the post on thrusday, installed everything, latest drivers and what not and it doesnt let me access the control panel to change the settings its all gryed out so i cant do anything, ive tried all the other drivers for it there is i think and still no luck, ive put a video up on my youtube channel showing the problem if your not sure what i mean (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wGTAafEKJo) but im really clueless on where to go from here now so i thought id give this a try, any help would be majorly appreciated.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Join the club! There have been many reports of BMI problems here lately, especially with Windows 7 64 bit.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    oh really?

So are they not working on a solution then? or are they just gona leave it, because im kinda bummed that i just wasted 140 quid :/
    Quote Quote  
  4. I would assume they're looking into the problem. But as a general rule many capture devices have problems with 64 bit Windows.
    Quote Quote