VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When converting an iso file into mkv using HandBreak I get the result shown in my image uploads. SubExmpale1.png is the source, and the second is from the resulting mkv. Notice particularly the green glow surrounding the text. The fact that it lost it's color isn't a big deal to me, but the green glow is distracting. What is causing this, and is there a easy fix or do I have to export the subs manually then mux them in later?

Thanks in advance for your help! ^_^

edit: Zoom in with ur browser if you have a hard time seeing it. It's quite obvious when watching the vid, but no so much on the picture.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SubExample1.png
Views:	201
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	125  

Image Attached Images  
    Quote Quote  
  2. <_< ... >_>
    Anyone?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can try strip the subs from the DVD using vsrip and then add it to the mkv using mkvmergegui. And see if it looks better.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    After you rip the subs you can use BDSup2Sub to change the colors to what you want.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I ripped the subs and they still have that green glow when muxed back in. I haven't tried coloring them though, I just left them white. Should I try to match their original color?

This happens on more than just this particular file. Every job I've done so far comes up w/ color-stripped glowy subs.
    Quote Quote