VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I havent used Itunes in a long time I have 250 songs on my ipod when I use itunes it ask if I wanted to install new version I did then connected my ipod. When It came up it was like nothing was shown on my Ipod it shows at bottom that I have 250 songs on it but when I click on device on Itunes page it shows music,videos,photos but dont list anything. I cant add new music and syn it either or it will erase my older music do to it not showing up in my library. Is there away I can get this off and re add it to my library. I even sign in to my itunes acct I figure when I did that it would have stored all the music I have downloaded...What am I doing wrong???? Once I get my music downloaded can I delete it off my PC and just keep it in itunes library????? Hope someone can help. I thought I could clcik the drive that ipod is connected to pull up that no but no go....
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    no ones has any idea out of 35 views I see
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    try an apple board or itunes support. mostly video here on videohelp.com, and it's not like your's is a common problem. itunes works for most people.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You never specified what type/generation iPod you have. There is a way. I use Media Monkey for things like this. The files names will be messed up but when you sync it back to iTunes, the names will go back to the original.
    Here, have a look:
    http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=3

But there are many other ways to do it also:
    http://lifehacker.com/394046/copy-music-from-your-iphone-or-ipod-to-your-computer-for-free
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How to here ... no need to purchase additional software ... just follow instructions
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Bjs
    How to here ... no need to purchase additional software ... just follow instructions
    DOes this also work with iPhone/iTouch?
    Quote Quote