VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just bought vob2mpg pro and downloaded it from the registered users site. Upon running the application (after install), my registration fails. I am copying the info directly from the email sent to me. Is it possible it is failing because my email address contains a '+'?

Below is the message I receive:

Please wait a few seconds whilst your machine license is generated...

!!!!!! Incorrect serial or email address.

Please make sure you copy the details from your introductory email correctly.

Please click the 'Back' button to try again.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The + is ok in an email address,might want to send an email to the author to see what the problem is.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by johns0
    The + is ok in an email address,might want to send an email to the author to see what the problem is.
    Thanks for the idea. An email has been sent, but if anyone else has any idea in the meantime, any help is appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  4. If anyone else ever has this issue, I received a response from the vob2mpg registration team. While a + is a legal character in an email address and is allowed during registration on their website, a + is not allowed while licensing a computer.

I sent an email with my issue to registration_issues@<a class="contentlink" href="https://www.videohelp.com/tools/SVCD2D...cd2dvd</a>.com. I received a reply within hours and they are fixing the issue for me.
    Quote Quote