VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What programs & settings do you use to get the best quality out of video to play on archos 605
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Looks like it supports Xvid and Divx encoded AVI files. AutoGK is very good if you just want to set it and forget it. You'll be transcoding video in 5 minutes of opening the program for the first time. Xvid4PSP is "better", but you need to know what you're doing. As far as quality is concerned, it looks like 640x480 for 4:3 source files and 720x400 for 16:9 would be good resolutions. Bit rate depends on the source material. 2 pass transcoding will give you a good balance of video quality and small file size.

You must make sure your final video file doesn't exceed 2GB in size.
    "Quality is cool, but don't forget... Content is King!"
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am using Xmedia Recode to convert videos I have converted about 15 videos 2 played full screen & these rest about 20% to 25% less than full screen how do I get these video to do full screen without setting the player at full screen. Here are the settings I am using Xvid 720x576 pal 16:9 zome none what settings do I need to get them to play full with Xmedia Record
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Try 856x480 1:1 A/R and see if the player compensates for the slightly larger dimensions.
    "Quality is cool, but don't forget... Content is King!"
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I get error can not play video image size to big with the settings you said to try Soopafresh
    Quote Quote