VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    Did anybody try this:

WinX Blu-ray Decrypter is specially designed to backup Blu-ray movies to your hard drive. With user-friendly interface, this Blu-ray decrypter enables you to easily decrypt and copy Blu-ray movies with Blu-ray DVD drive to your computer by removing all protections from BD video, including encryption (AACS), BD+ copy protection, etc. It is fully compatible with all BD media.

Note: The original price of it is $39.95. Now it is given away to all users. This offer starts from Dec 19, 2009 and will expire at 12:00am GMT Jan 11, 2010. During this period, you can get the full version for free on this page.
    http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks Bro!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Can't get it to register. Busy servers? Anyway, I scanned the file and it doesn't appear to be infected.

[EDIT] Okay, it's a little cranky but it's running now. No indication the registration took, had to use Task Manager to close the registration window. Starting the program from the start menu rather than the Desktop icon got it running. Turned off AnyDVDHD, and trying a disc now (Band of Brothers, Disc One). We'll see.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  4. I downloaded it and was able to register it with the information given on the page and I wasn't connected to the internet.

But....................It's crap and don't work.
    It see's my drive and the disc in it but when you attempt to process the disc nothing happen's.
    Seem's to be a complete waste of time, maybe that's why it's free ???
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Planted rip-off. This version won't rip any file larger than 3.5GB. SPAM
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by wulf109
    I thought so too. But it's running now. Got about 30% decrypted so far... *supposedly*. We'll see.

[EDIT] I got comfile.exe process running, using about 60-70% of the CPU. Data transferring at ~7-8 MB/S. Doesn't appear to be harmful.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by wulf109
    It's running now. Main .m2ts file on disk is 16 GB, and I already got 7 GB on hard drive.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by fritzi93
    Can't get it to register. Busy servers? Anyway, I scanned the file and it doesn't appear to be infected.
    It locked after hitting register button. Terminated from the task manager. Reopened the program and it looked registered.
    Quote Quote  
  9. I'll be damned, it worked. File sizes in the STREAM folder match. Full navigation using the TME Blu Ray player. Everything looks okay. I'll have a go with a Disney movie, Wall-E.

If it doesn't open the disc for you, wait at least 30 seconds for it to spin up, etc.

[EDIT] Started BDRB on the rip, extracted okay and is encoding, no errors.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by fritzi93
    I'll be damned, it worked.
    Yeah! It worked for me. Burning now to BD-RE with ImgBurn.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Maybe I'll give it another go ?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by HARRYSPADGE
    Maybe I'll give it another go ?
    Maybe you need UDF Reader?
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    WOW! It played from BD-RE in JVC stand alone and PS3 with all menus, pop-up menu, and all audio tracks.
    That's freaking giveaway of the month!
    Quote Quote  
  14. It successfully did Wall-E. This time the CPU usage was over 90% when decrypting the main movie m2ts. The copy navigates correctly and seems okay.

Dunno what else to test that might be problematic. Never had a disc that AnyDVDHD couldn't cope with, so I'm out of ideas. Maybe the latest Harry Potter movie? Got that one for my wife, but it'll have wait until Christmas when she opens it. :P

This looks like it's a viable program. Get it (and the registration codes) while you can.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Thanks. I got it and right now I don't even have a BD-Rom yet! Might as well get prepared.
    Donadagohvi (Cherokee for "Until we meet again")
    Quote Quote  
  16. I tried it. Didn't work for me. When I click on the run button an information box opens(see pic). When I close it, it opens the folder where it should've saved it but it's empty. Oh well, I'll stick with anydvd.

winxdvd.jpg

Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by fritzi93
    Originally Posted by HARRYSPADGE
    Maybe I'll give it another go ?
    Maybe you need UDF Reader?
    I've got that, I'm already using ANYDVD HD to rip my Bluray's but I thought I would give this a go.
    But when I run it it seemed not to do anything, no progress was shown.
    I'll give it another go but leave it a little longer this time.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Did you first exit AnyDVDHD? It interferes with other decrypting programs.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by fritzi93
    Did you first exit AnyDVDHD? It interferes with other decrypting programs.
    Yeah, Tried that, made no difference.
    Can't test at the moment as BD Rebuilder is doing it's thing and it take's a while on the PC I'm running it on so I'll have to wait a while yet.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    According to the faq on their site the giveaway will continue until Jan 11, 2010. The software will not expire but you won't be able to update it If it works it will continue to decrypt older discs and they say you can keep using it. They also say that they offer a low cost upgrade. If it pans out it's good to have another competitor willing to attract some business. It should help keep the price down for similar programs and also prevent easy close down.
    There's not much to do but then I can't do much anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  21. So far two testers on this thread have used the program successfully, two have not. I found WinX Blu-Ray Decrypter to be a bit cranky. I think you could say it's very beta.

Anyone else willing to test it and post their results?

[EDIT] I suspect it wouldn't be easy for the MPAA to suppress this program. The website reads to me like (Chinese) "Engrish".
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  22. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  23. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    hey, a lot of suggestions also could be find at fatwallt.

http://beta.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/972977/
    C
    You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning. WinX spammer.
    / Moderator Baldrick
    Quote Quote  
  24. good news is that winx blu-ray decrypter has been updated and is now giving away on http://www.winxdvd.com/blu-ray-decrypter/

just downloaded one and found that it has a brand new UI (nicer then the former version). i must say the most important upate is the support of more Blu-ray encryption, like AACS, BD+, BD-LIVE, UOPs, etc. tried decrypting Avatar with both winx and AnyDVD, new version winx is much better - faster, output clearer video/sound quality, and smoother.

aha, u can also give a try
    Quote Quote  
  25. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    As it's free I will let this go. But I hope you don't continue spam winx products in other threads.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by jenifery View Post
    good news is that winx blu-ray decrypter has been updated and is now giving away on http://www.winxdvd.com/blu-ray-decrypter/

just downloaded one and found that it has a brand new UI (nicer then the former version). i must say the most important upate is the support of more Blu-ray encryption, like AACS, BD+, BD-LIVE, UOPs, etc. tried decrypting Avatar with both winx and AnyDVD, new version winx is much better - faster, output clearer video/sound quality, and smoother.

I'm responding to the portion of this post that I bolded. I find this statement humorous and also ridiculous. AnyDVD isn't slow by any means. It decrypts on-the-fly. AnyDVD doesn't create unclear video and the output is exactly the same as the original material, AnyDVD doesn't even touch audio at all so the audio will remain the same as the original, and lastly AnyDVD is smooth both during the decrypting and copying and the output is smooth.

Nothing more than a shill for WinX spouting a bunch of nonsense. I've yet to see a single real person with zero affiliation to WinX actually make any positive claims about any of the WinX products.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by HemLok View Post
    Originally Posted by jenifery View Post
    good news is that winx blu-ray decrypter has been updated and is now giving away on http://www.winxdvd.com/blu-ray-decrypter/

I'm responding to the portion of this post that I bolded. I find this statement humorous and also ridiculous. AnyDVD isn't slow by any means. It decrypts on-the-fly. AnyDVD doesn't create unclear video and the output is exactly the same as the original material, AnyDVD doesn't even touch audio at all so the audio will remain the same as the original, and lastly AnyDVD is smooth both during the decrypting and copying and the output is smooth.

Nothing more than a shill for WinX spouting a bunch of nonsense. I've yet to see a single real person with zero affiliation to WinX actually make any positive claims about any of the WinX products.
    I noticed that too. What a complete numbnut jenifery must be.
    Quote Quote