VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. thanks it's working this time but some characters are not japanese ... i don't understand why ... they are almost all ok... how can i correct that ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by misternaad
    thanks it's working this time but some characters are not japanese ... i don't understand why ... they are almost all ok... how can i correct that ?
    These characters must be 'corrected' with a Japanese keyboard, if you know anything about hiragana, katakana or kanjis it should be simple... or search the alphabet japanese online.
    責任者-MDX
    Quote Quote  
  3. ok, thanks you very much for your help, i will try ...
    Quote Quote  
  4. I haven't used Subtitle Edit until now and what I am wanting to do is transfer subtitles I have from a video with one frame rate to another with a different frame rate.
    I do have some idea of how to do some things, but I don't know how to use this option to save as OCR (or even bypass it?).

The video I have is in English, but when I use Save OCR it comes out gobbledygook? I want to use the original texts. What am I doing wrong?

I've also downloaded Subtitle Speech Syncronizer, but as yet I've been unable to save the subtitles to a file that it recognizes?
    Quote Quote  
  5. The video I have is in English
    I am wanting to do is transfer subtitles I have from a video with one frame rate to another with a different frame rate.
    But what is the video container (file format)? And the format of the subtitles?

For text based subtitles, eg .srt, you can use Subtitle Edit

[Attachment 62194 - Click to enlarge]

For image based subtitles, eg idx/vobsub, you can use BDSup2Sub

[Attachment 62195 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  6. I eventually solved my problem by using Tesseract and selecting English.
    Quote Quote