VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm trying to create an AVCHD disk out of some episodes of a TV show, but for a couple episodes it won't let me. Here is what it looks like:

[23:25:10] Processing (C:\Users\*******...
    [23:25:11] Detected frame reference count: 2 (max:7).
    [23:25:11] Detected video: ID#1:V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC 1280x720, fps=23.976, ref=2
    [23:25:11] Detected audio: ID#2:A_AC3 (48000Hz 6ch) Language: und
    [23:25:11] Added audio: A_AC3, "C:\Users\*****.mkv", track=2, lang=und, timeshift=0ms
    [23:25:11] M2TS stream split set at 3999MiB...
    [23:25:11] Creating clip and playlist info (tsMuxeR)...
    [23:25:16] Cannot detect file size: (C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\Temp\_multiTMP\2009 1205-232511-2615\BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts)

tsMuxeR (Version 1.10.6) output:
    ================================================== =============================
    Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1280:720p Frame rate: 23.976
    Change H264 level from 4.1 to 4.1
    H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=23.976
    H264 bitstream changed: insert nal unit delimiters
    H264 bitstream changed: insert pict timing and buffering period SEI units
    Decoding AC3 stream (track 2): Bitrate: 384Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 2
    ================================================== =============================

tsMuxeR meta:
    MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --blu-ray --vbr --custom-chapters=00:00:00.000;00:20:00.000 --split-size=3999MiB --vbv-len=500
    V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "C:\Users\******.mkv", insertSEI, contSPS, track=1, lang=eng, level=4.1, fps=23.976
    A_AC3, "C:\Users\*********.mkv", track=2, lang=und, timeshift=0ms
    [23:25:16] Important files missing (clpi/mpls/m2ts)...
    [23:25:16] Possible tsMuxeR failure to process your input file (C:\Users\*******.mkv).
    [23:25:16] M2TS (media) file count: 1
    [23:25:16] CLPI (clipinfo) file count: 0
    [23:25:16] MPLS (playlist) file count: 0

[23:25:16] Skipping to next...
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried run tsmuxer or mkvtoolnix to manually demux those troubling mkvs? To see how if it works. Then maybe you can import the separated streams in multiavchd.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just tried that with tsmuxer and right when I loaded the file it said "Some tracks not recognized. This tracks was ignored." I tried to demux anyway and it gave me just 1 file: a .264 file that wouldn't play. Is there something wrong with the file? Because 2 of the 10 episodes have this problem, but the other 8 work fine.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Load the mkv into eac3to gui and save as ac3 and then load the new ac3 with the mkv into tsmuxer and save.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by johns0
    Load the mkv into eac3to gui and save as ac3 and then load the new ac3 with the mkv into tsmuxer and save.
    Heh, eac3to is completely over my head. How exactly do I use this program?
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Search the forum,theres lots of threads and guides and i have given help so many times on how to use eac3to.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I know this post is old but there really wasn't a solution posted so I thought I post some things I tried and what worked for me for people who search for this problem/error in the future, so there will be some sort of record of it.

Here are the errors in the realtime multiAVCHD window on the right that i had:
    Converting TEXT subtitles to PGS/SUP...
    [mytitlename.s06e05.720p.bluray.x264.nosubs.extr.00 3.eng.srt]
    *** 0 problems of all 0 are fixed!
    !!! Subtitles may be incomplete!
    !!! Error converting subtitles! (java?)
    Adding external subtitles (mytitlename.S06E05.720p.BluRay.x264.NOSUBS.extr.0 03.eng.srt) (eng)

Important files missing (clpi/mpls/m2ts)...
    Possible tsMuxeR failure to process your input file
    (O:\mytitlename.S06.720p.BluRay.x264\mytitlename.S 06E05.720p.BluRay.x264.NOSUBS.mkv).
    M2TS (media) file count: 1
    CLPI (clipinfo) file count: 0
    MPLS (playlist) file count: 0

First to let you know this file along with the others had the (mytitlename) is created with incompatible mkvmerge/mkvrls(v4) etc etc error. You can let multiAVCHD fix this which it'll prompt to do, which is what I did. All the others titles were fine after this except the file in question. So then I did what multiAVCHD did with the other files myself manually by using mkvmerge v7. Unfortunately I needed version 2 or 3 but i had 7, so I remuxed taking out MKV header compression myself within the v7 program (this is easy and can be found searching on how to do it). This still didn't fix my problem.

Knowing now from the erros it was a subtitle causing the problem I just got rid of the subtitle all together with mkvmerge, this still for whatever reason didn't help.

Next, I went back and got the file from the source to start clean, nope didn't work either.

Finally what worked for me was within the multiAVCHD program on the "subtitles & audio" tab (which i thought was only for making your own subtitles without doing any research on it) I clicked the "Parse and fix SRT/SSA subtitle files" checkbox, which wasn't checked for me (I figure it's not checked by default), anyway that worked!
    Quote Quote