VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I noticed no one mentioned AVCHDCoder. Do most people not like it? Or is it more that you have grown accustomed to what you currently use so don't see the need to switch? I'm just curious because I really like the program so far but rarely see people comment or ask questions about it. It seems to do just as good of a job BD Rebuilder IMO. Have not tried Ripbot.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by tbone8 View Post
    I noticed no one mentioned AVCHDCoder. Do most people not like it? Or is it more that you have grown accustomed to what you currently use so don't see the need to switch? I'm just curious because I really like the program so far but rarely see people comment or ask questions about it. It seems to do just as good of a job BD Rebuilder IMO. Have not tried Ripbot.
    All three use the same basic toolkit, and most particularly the same encoder (x264). I'd say they're comparable, apart from differences in the presets offered.

My opinion is that AVCHDCoder has some unnecessary steps and is overall a bit cumbersome to use compared to BDRB. (It's also a huge download.) Ripbot I just dislike the interface. Others will disagree, which is A-OK. Use what you like.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. If you use bd rebuilder for a movie only can you also use de hd audio and not just the core of it?
    I can see in de setup you can adjust the keep hd audio fot bd-25 encode.

Does it mean you can see a movie with hd-dts and not de dts core?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Eyedoctor2 View Post
    About as far from DVDShrink as you can get. DVDShrink is a small efficient standalone program, CBD is a big bloated, many smaller programs and requires java
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    CBD Big and bloated???

LOL!!!! You still have 640k Mr. Gates?
    'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Feels like it. Computers are way too slow.
    Quote Quote