VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Never ran into this before with D'Flick , until new version.
    NOTE THAT I always want a DVD to begin with the main menu, as most commercially made DVDs will.
    (sure, many start with previews. My homemade discs will not include previews! yours?)
    *** Every dvd I've created has these problems;

1) begins playing the 3rd title. OR ,

2) might begin with 1st title , BUT upon hitting "MENU" button on remote , the disc
    jumps to the AUDIO Setup page , instead of the MAIN menu !
    You then must select "Main Menu" on the AUDIO page. Only now will you get there.

3) Finally , reaching the Main Menu - the "Select Title" link is hidden , unless you use the "move right"
    button on the remote !! If this is meant to be clever??...... just seems really stupid ! Many will miss
    that link entirely. (dont we all have relatives and friends that wouldn't find it, unless you told them how?)

As for the "Auto-Play Menu" selection. I have in past always checked it, and been ok.
    Is the wording incorrect ?? Taken literally , it would mean to jumpstart the DVD right to the Main Menu , I guess
    if you've not checked "start with" the audio, or subtitle menus??
    Did the author instead mean "Auto-Play DVD" ? , which might explain why my latest burns jump right to the
    1st title ........ but , in most cases the 3RD title ! ?? That's odd.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm also confused here. I unticked the "Auto-Play Menu" and when I insert my DVD it starts playing the first title already. Luckily it goes right back to main menu after it has finished playing. I just want it to go right to the menu now.
    Quote Quote