VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I want to transfer ( no transcoding) 3 folders-each contains many mpeg2 clips-into bd disc with this kind of menu:
    -the menu only shows 3 folders. when I click on a folder it will show the correspnding video clips.
    -If the above can be done, I want to use bitmap pictures to replace the folder icons.
    All responses are appreciated very much.
    Quote Quote  
  2. multiAVCHD can do what you need, except the nested folders. You can 'hide' titles from the menu and this will allow you to import all files, order them and chose three which will be main titles. Then you can replace their thumbs with your images.
    Laugh and the world will laugh with you. Cry and you will be alone
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks very much for your response.
    I am still trying to work with the software. I have 5 folders, each has from 14 to 24 mpeg clips. The total is 24.5 gb. I hope all can fit in a 25gb disc. If not some clips can be removed. I have the following issues:
    1/ since all clips in a folder are mpg, the software allows to join them under 1 title. I do this and I have 5 titles for 5 folders. I don't think this is what you call " hide title from the menu",right?
    2/ The Thumbnail menu shows 5 titles. The XMB/Carousel/Slide menu only show 4 titlles, is it possible to show all 5 titles?
    3/ How can I make each clip a chapter and have over 12 chapters per title?
    4/ How can I activate the user template?
    Thanks for your time.
    PS: I am using the latest version 717
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    continue,
    the multiavchd software always creates 12 equal chapters even when I did not choose this option.
    when I try to create chapters manually. it didn't work correctly.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I've been making the same question about more than 12 chapters, but any response yet!!!
    Quote Quote