VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I recently bought Pinnacle Studio 12.

I have just downloaded the basic editing video tutorial using Google Chrome. It is excellent.

I want to save it, to watch it again. How do I go about it? Right click does not give me a "save" option.

Thanks for any help. I also struggle to get a concise guide of Pinnacle Studio.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try using http://camstudio.org/ CamStudio open source. Any web search will find it. You should practise using it to make sure that you get the video and sound OK. I do not know if the screen resolution will be good enough for your purpose.
    There must be many other apps. Camtasia is exprnsive but good.
    If you can find suitable tutorials on YouTube use ' kickyoutube ' it is free. You can get good definition with it. Again, practise. I have used it for the excellent Vegas Tutotials from ' sosolid2k '
    best wishes ... mike
    Quote Quote  
  3. I wouldnt use screen recording techniques, because you will lose quality and it's a waste of time.

These are progressive download, meaning they are automatically downloaded into you temporary internet folder when completely "downloaded" or the seek bar shows it's fully loaded

I don't use chrome, but in IE or firefox you can just copy & paste from the temp internet folder. There are some plugins like download helper that may make this process easier as well. Orbit should even work
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Be default, the cache folder of Google Chrome is located under [User Profile]\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache
    Quote Quote